ANIME ANIME ANIME!

hohoho anime rulZie~

Saturday, October 30, 2004

yo! ^o^ its like i couldn't complete the last time i did the post. Anyway, the weekends are the ONLY days my bf and i look forward to. ack who doesnt rite? he's in army, im at attachment. but thkfully! one more week! ALLELUIA! hmmm i think i load alot of pics into my blog hoh? jialatz! be patient pplz! HAHaz. Anyway life has been pretty stressed for me now. Am jus wonderin what can i be what will i be in few yrs time. workin life reli sux man~wad can i look forward to i wonder?
Wish u ppl ahve a better life than me! ciaoz~* *ps. i miss dearie n cutie*

twins again!

haha im so nice. postin ta let the mom of the twins to see.


little jerald! hoho chubbz.

actually i reli cant rem which photos have i not put up. LOl. so i anyhow put up recent ones la.. here goes~

Jerome

Jerome & me

Jerome & his grandma(my foster mom)



Jerald

Jerald n me

Jerald & his grandma



Twins & their mom!!!


Jerald & his mom

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger milk said...

SSSSSSSSSSSSsoooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!
Aiyo!!! Post more kk!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home