ANIME ANIME ANIME!

hohoho anime rulZie~

Thursday, July 01, 2004

hee :D just post two of my FAVOURITE FAVORITE FAVOURITE FAVORITE FAVOURITE FAVORITE FAVOURITE FAVORITE FAVOURITE FAVORITE FAVOURITE FAVORITE FAVOURITE drawings of ANIME characters!!!!!! UCHIHA BROTHERS!!!!!!
hee hee! Yeah I knoe, anime siao uchiha siao wadver siao~ worse! but i like! hmph!

Yoz! shunkie helped me ta shade too. LOL.. oops.
BUT lazy to shade ITACHI lei~~~~ (Z_z)drawing them gives me just enough stress. :p
but d(^^,)b hehe, gj on my part. :p
i didn't trace ok! if trace, wont be fun n no meaning liao.
maybe i should post more of my drawings of other animes.......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SEE FIRST LA!
i noT so free evryday do blog lEh! BOliao!


and one pic i took with grace recently, lolz! tat silly ger~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home